First of all, thank you for considering us to make your cosplay! We take great pride in our attention to detail and we hope to make you a cosplay that you will absolutely love. Before submitting a commission request, please take the time to read through our guidelines. Doing so will help both parties in the end. Submitting a commission request form does not lock you into a contract, only payment does, so feel free to send as many requests as you wish to get an idea of how much things will cost. Given that we too are cosplayers and we also have to deal with every day life, we have the right to deny any commission request based on time, complexity, and skill. We will not attempt a commission if we know that we do not have the ability to make it up to our standards.
1. Please fill out the form as completely as possible. The more information we have, the better.
2. Please provide at least 2 reference pictures at the time of request.
3. At this time we are unable to fulfil any fan-art, ginjika, or gender-bent cosplay. As much as we all love these cosplay, our design of them may not meet your expectations.
1. We will review your request and end you an e-mail based on wether or not we can complete the request, with a quote if we can. Please don't be offended if we can't complete your request. It isn't that we don't want to do it, it's that we don't want to give you something we wouldn't wear ourselves.
2. Once an agreement has been made, payment locks us into a contract. Again, we will not ask for payment if we cannot fulfill your request. That's just rude!
1. Upon full payment, commissions can take anywhere between 5 to 7 weeks to complete. This does NOT include shipping time!
2. We cannot do rush orders, thus a time frame is not allowed. All this does is add stress to both parties.
3. We only accept Paypal. It's safe, it's secure, and no one wants their identity stolen.
4. Shipping takes 5-10 buisness days within the US. Unfortunately, we do not have the capibility to do international orders, but once we find a cheaper shipping solution we will open orders up to international cosplayers.
Please note that though you are requesting something personally, the design of the cosplay is left up to us. We do love to put in as much detail as possible, and will do so given our references. However, we are not responsible for your dissatisfaction on how it "should" have come out. We will, however, take note of the mistakes and see what we can do in the future to prevent such an event from occuring again. Requests may vary in design and color based on the references that you give us. Please make sure that references are as close to the design as possible.